Tahe Tobago KayakRegular price £749.00
The Tahe Tobago is the perfect family kayak for two adults and one child. Its ergonomic seating positions provide for several possibilities of use: 2-adult paddling, with 1 child.
The central seat, in the shape of a motorbike seat, is very practical for kids. There is also space for a bag or container when out on an excursion. A hydrodynamic hull shape provides stability and excellent glide for going further, faster.
IMPORTANT: Kayak does not include a paddle and/or backrest by default. If you wish to add these to your order, please choose the Tahe Kayak Bundle to get the full set to get you on the water.
Tahe Tobago Kayak - Comes with:
- Tahe Tobago Kayak
- Length - 12'11" feet / 395 cm
- Width - 33.1" inches / 84 cm
- Weight - 70 lbs / 32 kg
- Max Load - 550 lbs / 250 kg
- Drainage Holes - Yes
- Plug Supplied - No
- Shape - Sit on Top
- Capacity - 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Technology - TST
- Footrest - Fixed
- Versatile Family Kayak for 2 Adults
- Stable THD Hull Design
- Moulded Footrests
- Anti-Slip Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- Integral Deck Lines
- Central "Motorbike" Seat
- Rear Storage Area
- Removable Rear Bumper/Protector
- Ergonomic Anti-Slip Seats
- Tough TST Thermoformed Construction
The Tahe Tobago comes with a wheel at the rear for easy transport, bow protection and elastic straps to secure your equipment and EVA foam pad covers on seats. The Tahe Tobago is a fast, stable and comfortable kayak.
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of TAHE kayaks is achieved by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all TAHE kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation: Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould: Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance.
- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.