Tahe Ouassou KayakRegular price £419.00
The Tahe Ouassou is designed as a versatile and manoeuvrable kayak ideal for beach fun. The stern handles let you hang on and swim and allow easy access on board. The Ouassou also handles surf and waves comfortably. The 'spatula' shaped hull is derived from surf longboards and rodeo kayaks. The slight keel and lateral rail design provide directional stability and excellent tracking. The Ouassou's optional knee-strap system also allows you to secure your body to the cockpit when you are looking for greater control in waves or whitewater. Its compact form and light weight make this a kayak that is easy to manoeuver, transport and store.
IMPORTANT: Kayak does not include a paddle and/or backrest by default. If you wish to add these to your order, please choose the Tahe Kayak Bundle to get the full set to get you on the water.
Tahe Ouassou Kayak - Comes with:
- Tahe Ouassou Kayak
Tahe Ouassou Kayak - Measures:
- Length - 8'6" feet / 260 cm
- Width - 31" inches / 78 cm
- Weight - 39 lbs / 18 kg
- Max Load - 242 lbs / 110 kg
- Drainage Holes - Yes
- Plug Supplied - No
- Shape - Sit on Top
- Capacity - 1 Adult + 1 Child
- Technology - TST
- Footrest - Fixed
Tahe Ouassou Kayak - Features:
- A fun and versatile beach kayak Ideal for short excursions and learning to ride the waves
- Wide rear area: for carrying children or for diving/jumping
- Wide, spatula hull shape
- Triple-level moulded footrests
- Bow, stern and hull-mounted carry handles
- Removable fins (optional)
- Single-seater with space for 1 child passenger
- Tough TST thermoformed construction
- Ergonomic, anti-slip seats
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of Tahe kayaks is achieved by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all Tahe kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation: Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould: Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.