Tahe Tobago Kayak PackageRegular price £978.80 Sale price £649.00
The Tahe Borneo is a family-oriented one or two-person + 1 child Sit-On-Top with a capacity of 550lbs/250kg. Innovative features range from the stable yet efficient hull design to an integrated wheel transport system with a clever storage area when paddling. Additional features include a recessed rear storage area with bungee, deck lines and moulded-in bow and stern carry handles.
Tahe Borneo Kayak - Comes with:
- Tahe Borneo Kayak
Tahe Borneo Kayak - Measures:
- Length - 13'5" feet / 410 cm
- Width - 33.1" inches / 84 cm
- Weight - 75 lbs / 34 kg
- Max Load - 550 lbs / 250 kg
- Drainage Holes - Yes
- Plug Supplied - No
- Shape - Sit on Top
- Capacity - 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Technology - TST
- Footrest - Fixed
Tahe Borneo Kayak - Features:
- Stable THD hull design shaped for optimum hydro-dynamics
- Generous rear storage area with integral criss-cross bungee straps
- Integrated foot braces
- Anti-slip rail pads
- Integral and removable rollers for easy solo transportation
- Tough TST thermoformed construction
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- 100% recyclable At the end of its life to respect the environment
- Replaceable, removable stern and bow protectors
- 100% Made in France
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of TAHE kayaks is achieved by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all TAHE kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation: Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould: Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.