Tahe 8 ft 4 MagnumRegular price £359.00 Sale price £323.10
The Tahe 8'4 Magnum is the perfect first surfboard for beginners and large surfers. With its relatively high volume and stable long outline; catching waves is easy regardless of your ability and size. The Tahe 8 ft 4 Magnum ensures riders have a fast learning curve as the more you ride, the more you gain confidence and progress quickly. As you progress you will easily learn to carve the Magnum through faster sections of any break.
The Tahe Magnum comes with:
- Magnum Board
- FCS 8" Centre Fin
- 2x FCS GL Side Fins
- Tahe Nose Guard
The Tahe 8'4" Magnum measures -
- Length - 8'4" feet / 256 cm
- Width - 23.25" inches / 59.1 cm
- Thickness - 3.2" inches / 8.1 cm
- Volume - 72 litres
- Weight - 17.2 lbs / 7.8 kg
- Rider Weight - Up to 220.5 lbs / 100 kg
- Rider Ability - Beginner/Intermediate
- Conditions - Anything from knee to head high waves (1-3ft)
The Tahe Magnum features -
- DURA-TEC Construction
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime
If you’re looking for one board that allows the widest range of rider sizes to learn how to surf, then the Tahe Magnum is the board for you.
The Tahe 8'4 Magnum was formerly known as the BIC 8'4 Magnum.
Duratech surfboards are created using a molded polyethylene shell filled with polyurethane foam which is found in a regular fibreglass surfboard. This means that your new surfboard will survive dings and damage that would see a fibreglass board out of the water requiring repairs.