ONeill Womens Epic 5/4 BZ Full WetsuitRegular price Sale price £189.95
The Women's Epic 5/4 back zip wetsuit is O'Neill's most popular entry-level wetsuit for the colder season. The stretchy neoprene, seam-free paddle zones (meaning there are no seams under the arms), double seal neck closure, glued and blind stitched seams and the covert blackout back zip (all three meaning less water will get in) make it a very efficient, high-end wet suit for any water condition.
The ONeill Epic Women's 5/4 BZ Full Features:
- 100% Ultraflex DS Neoprene High-performance super-stretch neoprene with a durable outer skin that resists Velcro pulls and snags.
- F.U.Z.E Entry System O’Neils exclusive F.U.Z.E (Front Upper Zip Entry) system offers a fresh alternative. Using the same free-floating zipper technology as O’Neil’s patented Z.E.N zip closure – keeps you dry and allows unrestricted flexibility.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones An ergonomic, seamless under sleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates skin irritation.
- Double Seal Neck Closure A toasty war, two-layer design featuring an interior lining, wide adjustability, and a secure lockdown.
- Glued and bind-stitched seam construction The exclusive blindstitched construction provides a waterproof seam that includes Flexloc stitching which is more flexible than traditional stitching. Added strength is provided with triple glued seams so even if the thread breaks, the seam will remain strong and watertight.
- Krypto Knee Padz Abrasion resistant, maximum stretch neoprene panelling with ergonomic shaping for a comfortable fit.
- External Key Pocket with Loop This key pocket has added strength, easy access and completely secure.
- Washing instructions Rinse with cool water and drip dry out of direct sunlight