Naish S26 Wing Foil Hover Carbon UltraRegular price £1,199.00
Naish's last generation Hover Wing Foil instantly set the standard in design, construction, and weight for the category. This new range of boards is perfectly suited for wing surfing, or to be used as a SUP foil board, SUP downwind foil board or prone foil surf. Changes to this updated model include a more overall rail curve in the outline, slightly narrower tails, increased nose rocker, and more pronounced bottom shaping and concave. Multiple foot strap insert positions, including wider stance options, give riders the opportunity to choose between a windsurfing style, double front strap setup, or a single surf style setup. The rocker is perfectly balanced so the board flies smoothly parallel to the water surface. Track boxes have been moved further back to better match with the multitude of different foils that riders may pair with the boards. The increased tail kick behind foil boxes combined with the bevelled rail guarantees easy take odds and sufficient clearance in turns.
Naish S26 Wing Foil Hover Carbon Ultra - Measures:
|5'7" / 170.2 cm||27.5" / 69.9 cm||4.2" / 10.7 cm||95|
|6'4" / 193 cm||31" / 78.7 cm||4.4" / 11.2 cm||125|
The carbon ultra layup, which now includes extra rail cap reinforcements and Kevlar patches when in high-stress areas gives these boards the lightweight edge minimizing swing weight and enhancing overall performance.
Naish S26 Wing Foil Hover Carbon Ultra - Features:
- Due to their higher volume-to-length ratio and the option to ride with straps, the 40, 50 and 60 litre boards have gained in popularity. Those sizes have been fine-tuned to be used for both Wing-Suring and surf foiling. The foil track boxes and the tail kick were moved 1.5 inches towards the tail to increase options for lighter riders mounting their foils for surf foiling.
- All models have a decreased nose and tail width. This is more apparent on the smaller sizes up to the 95 and only sightly visible for sizes above 95. The result is reduced swing weight, benefiting its use with the Wing-surfer, especially in windier conditions.
- The foil track positioning has been moved closer to the tail on all sizes. This adjustment is more significant on the smaller sizes than on the bigger sizes.
- The tail kick was moved further back to align with the foil track boxes, lengthening the waterline which results in earlier lift-off.
- The double concave nose shape was accentuated, softening re-entry when coming off the foil.