Eleveight Process V4 - 2021Regular price £499.00 Sale price £419.00
The Eleveight Process twin tip kiteboard is an ultra-fun performance freeride board and your best friend in challenging conditions.
Eleveight Process V4 2021 - Features:
- High-performance freeride twin tip with a game-changing flex
- Innovative parabolic rail shape for better rail grip and upwind ability
- 50mm carbon stringer reinforcement for smooth landings and superior carving
- Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
- Equipped with Eleveight Airgo2 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
- 132cm x 39.5cm
- 135cm x 41cm
- 139cm x 42.5cm
- 144cm x 44cm
Eleveight completely disassembled the board to create a new layered construction. They re-designed the 3D Paulownia wood core, giving a distinguished flex pattern for knee comfort, while still performing in hard carves thanks to the 50mm carbon stringer. Eleveight formed a new top mould to reinvent its freeride character. Grip, upwind ability and chop behaviour were all improved by their brand new parabolic rail shape design (PRS). To further this, Franz Schitzhofer developed a tucked-under-rail to reduce spray and advance riding characteristics and the thickness was reduced in the tips to be able to able the best linear flex between centre and rail resulting in a highly responsive turn. The Eleveight Process enhances all the features that made the Process so wildly popular in the last years.