Brand new for 2019 is the Cabrinha Moto XO kite – the mirror image of the new and highly versatile, cross over kite from Cabrinha. The Cabrinha Moto XO delivers predictable handling in a wide range of wind conditions in an eye catching colourway which compliments the rest of the Cabrinha XO ladies range of boards.
First things first, the brand new Cabrinha Moto is not a direct replacement for the outgoing Cabrinha Radar. Instead, the Cabrinha Moto fills a void in the Cabrinha range and fits snuggly between the famed Cabrinha Switchblade kite and FX with a sprinkling of Cabrinha Drifter. The Cabrinha Moto provides precise handling with smooth linear power delivery due to the three strut design. These qualities combine to ensure that the Cabrinha Moto excels as a freeride, free-surf and foil kite all in one package – as it is a fast responsive ride which performs best in challenging wind conditions.
Available in sizes (metres) - 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12
Cabrinha Moto XO 2019 features and benefits are -
• New design for 2019
• No pulley bridle – for a more direct steering input and feedback
• Cabrinha Pure Profile Panels
• High Tenacity Dacron for low stretch and enhanced arc stability
• Cabrinha Pure Arc Segments – increasing the size of the leading edge segments for a smoother high definition aerodynamic arc, delivering more performance.
• The most versatile kite in the 2019 Cabrinha range
• The Cabrinha Moto is perfect for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
• Light bar pressure with responsive, fast steering
• 3-strut lightweight design
• Easy re-launch capabilities
• Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas make the Cabrinha Moto a very durable kite
Offering the very best advice and products means very little unless we can actually deliver for our customers. To achieve this we work with a range of delivery companies to provide you with fast, informative and affordable shipping options.
Our most popular shipping options are –
Free delivery in the UK* for orders over £100
Free delivery to Europe* for orders over £150
Orders under £100 delivered from as little as £3.95
As for returns; we will happily refund an item purchased from The SUP Company if returned to us within 30 days; excluding The SUP Company gift vouchers and customised products, except when faulty. Returned goods must be unused and supplied in their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
At Kites and More we offer a number of payment gateways and options both instore at our shop in Southampton, UK and on this website.
With our secure checkout you can use either –
· Use a credit or debit card (details of accepted credit or debit cards are provided during the checkout process).
· Amazon Pay
· V12 Retail Finance – a 0% interest free option for UK customers only
All Card, PayPal and Amazon Pay charges will appear on your statement as ‘Above Board Solent Ltd’. KitesandMore.com is a trading name of Above Board Solent Ltd and a sister company of TheSUPco.com
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card, bank account, PayPal or Amazon Pay account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) where applicable. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate based on exchange rate.
All card payments, PayPal and Amazon Pay transactions will be taken on the order being placed. If a problem with your order occurs, your payment method will be refunded as soon as possible. Depending on your payment provider, the refund may take a few days to display as cleared funds in your account or statement. Please be mindful that if purchasing in a currency other than pounds sterling (£) GBP that you may find a more favourable rate of exchange from your credit / debit card provider as opposed to PayPal and Amazon Pay. For full details please contact your preferred payment provider.