The Dakine Renegade waist harness features -
• Dakine’s unique Curv® composite flex shell
• A narrow profile fit to ensure you can still move freely
• Push button hammerhead spreader bar with freedom shape Spreader bar pad
• A liner of memory foam for pressure point relief
• Spreader bar hold down webbing strap
• Dual blade hook knife
• An integrated handle and leash attachment
• Left or right side leash attachment rings
• Independent primary and secondary power belt
• Option spreader bar compatible
The 2019 Dakine Renegade is defined by its ultra light support and high levels of comfort. The proven ‘Curv Composite’ flex exterior shell ensures loads are spread evenly across you back without restricting your movements. The devil is in the details of the Dakine Renegade waist harness which belie it low price – mission critical features like the quick-connecting push button Hammerhead spreader bar and memory foam liner make this kite harness great for all kitesurfing styles
Size information for the 2019 Dakine Renegade Waist Harness
• XS= 28-30″ inches / 71-76cm - Spreader Bar = 8″ inch / 20cm
• S= 30-32″ inches / 76-81cm - Spreader Bar = 10″ inch / 25cm
• M= 32-34″ inches / 81-86cm - Spreader Bar = 10″ inch / 25cm
• L= 34-36″ inches / 86-91cm - Spreader Bar = 10″ inch / 25cm
• XL= 36-38″ inches / 91-96cm - Spreader Bar = 12″ inch / 30cm
Offering the very best advice and products means very little unless we can actually deliver for our customers. To achieve this we work with a range of delivery companies to provide you with fast, informative and affordable shipping options.
Our most popular shipping options are –
Free delivery in the UK* for orders over £100
Free delivery to Europe* for orders over £150
Orders under £100 delivered from as little as £3.95
As for returns; we will happily refund an item purchased from The SUP Company if returned to us within 30 days; excluding The SUP Company gift vouchers and customised products, except when faulty. Returned goods must be unused and supplied in their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
At Kites and More we offer a number of payment gateways and options both instore at our shop in Southampton, UK and on this website.
With our secure checkout you can use either –
· Use a credit or debit card (details of accepted credit or debit cards are provided during the checkout process).
· Amazon Pay
· V12 Retail Finance – a 0% interest free option for UK customers only
All Card, PayPal and Amazon Pay charges will appear on your statement as ‘Above Board Solent Ltd’. KitesandMore.com is a trading name of Above Board Solent Ltd and a sister company of TheSUPco.com
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card, bank account, PayPal or Amazon Pay account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) where applicable. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate based on exchange rate.
All card payments, PayPal and Amazon Pay transactions will be taken on the order being placed. If a problem with your order occurs, your payment method will be refunded as soon as possible. Depending on your payment provider, the refund may take a few days to display as cleared funds in your account or statement. Please be mindful that if purchasing in a currency other than pounds sterling (£) GBP that you may find a more favourable rate of exchange from your credit / debit card provider as opposed to PayPal and Amazon Pay. For full details please contact your preferred payment provider.