Tahe Bilbao KayakRegular price £619.00 Sale price £495.00
The Tahe Bilbao is a versatile single person kayak that suits beginner and experienced kayakers alike. Whether you’re paddling for sport, exploring, diving or having a quick paddle with the kids, the quality of its design makes all activities possible with comfort and ease. The fluid hull shape provides a nice smooth ride, while the deck shape and accessories allow you to bring along gear with optimum stability and security. Its size and reduced weight make it easy to stow and transport.
IMPORTANT: Kayak does not include a paddle and/or backrest by default. If you wish to add these to your order, please choose the Tahe Kayak Bundle to get the full set to get you on the water.
Tahe Bilbao Kayak - Comes with:
- Tahe Bilbao Kayak
Tahe Bilbao Kayak - Measures:
- Length - 9'10" feet / 300 cm
- Width - 31" inches / 78 cm
- Weight - 46 lbs / 21 kg
- Max Load - 264 lbs / 120 kg
- Drainage Holes - Yes
- Plug Supplied - No
- Shape - Sit on Top
- Capacity - 1 Adult + 1 Child
- Technology - TST
- Footrest - Fixed
Tahe Bilbao Kayak - Features:
- Highly versatile kayak (excursions, exploration, fitness, snorkelling/harpooning)
- Stable THD hull design
- Easy-access forward storage net
- Wide rear storage area With integral elastic straps for carrying more equipment
- Moulded footrests To suit all sizes of paddlers
- Integral deck lines For re-boarding
- A replaceable bow protector Helps extend the kayak’s life
- Removable rear bumper/protector With integral roller for easy transportation
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Anti-slip bow and stern carry handles
- Tough TST thermoformed construction
- 100% recyclable At the end of its life to respect the environment
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of TAHE kayaks is achieved by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all TAHE kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation: Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould: Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.