The brand new Evo Change Robe from Red Original is master in itʼs class in both form and function, the New Improved EVO design takes change robes to the next level. Red have ripped up the rule book of the style of change robe that has been around for years and created something that looks as good as it is practical.
The EVO has kept what people loved about the Pro Change and refined what could be even better, creating what Red believe is the best robe on the market in terms of quality, features and usability. New slick features include additional pockets, improved sleeve construction, longer length for improved coverage, sleek and subtle branding and an adjustable hood.
A premium quality robe that looks the part, so whatever you are getting up to outdoors, youʼll be kept warm, dry and protected from the elements.
The Red Original Pro Change Robe Evo - Short Sleeve Features:
- High Performance Technical Fabrics -Uniquely Breathable 8k/3k waterproof outer with PFC free DWR treatment, and moisture wicking insanely-soft liner, The EVO is super warm yet surprisingly lightweight to wear.
- Considered outdoor styling – practical for changing as well as everyday outdoor use, professional construction makes the EVO suitable for use anywhere, anytime.
- NEW subtle reflective logo.
- Best in class pocket options - two NEW additional internal pockets, one mesh for easy-to-locate valuables, and one for garments, as well handy external water-resistant chest pocket.
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets, now with magnet closures.
- Quick Coverage when you need it most – wind baffle for extra protection against the elements with concealed poppers
- Premium finishes also include a NEW adjustable hood for extreme conditions and improved sleeve construction.
- Comfortable Convenience - Premium fabric is tactile, lightweight and packs down smaller than Nylon alternatives, which are stiff and bulky by comparison.
- Also with Redʼs unique stretch side panels for easy changing & easy hold two-way YKK zip.
- Redʼs no compromise quality construction