FCS G-L Fin Twin SetRegular price £19.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
4 in stock
Glass Flex has been formulated to replicate the flex and memory properties of hand-laid fibreglass. Its advantages over other composite fin materials include stiffness, a more positive flex pattern (nice tip flex, little base flex) and remarkable flex memory. The precision of the injection moulding process ensures the highest accuracy in geometry in each fin produced.
FCS G-L Fin twin Set Features:
- Fin System: FCS (original grubber-screw system)
- Fin Type: Side bites for a 2+1 set-up, i.e. small fins that boost drive and enhance stability, designed for use on either side of a single fin
- Construction: Glass Flex, ideal for beginners and intermediates because of its forgiving flex pattern
- Base: 98mm
- Depth: 98mm
- FCS II Compatible: Combine with the FCS Infill kit to use with FCS II fin boxes
- Ideal Board Type: Any 2+1 surfboard